2) my mind
3) was filled with
5) Fibonacci beginnings: a one-word line,
8) a one-word line, a two- word line, a three.
13) Two poems showed up when I walked the little dog. Five during my
21) massage. Several while I was driving home, walking the Labrador. One of the poems was Fibonaccian in syllables rather than words.
34) It was good, but I forgot it. Syllables, I suspect, are more coherent with Fibonacci's philosophy-- they resonate so differently than words -- but the power lies with digging in with the more difficult method.