August 13, 2010

Who Cares for the Caregiver? collage

Items for the Kentucky State Fair competitions can be delivered tomorrow or Sunday.  I'm thinking Sunday.  However, things are moving along nicely.  I found four lampshades this morning, one of which wants to be part of the upcycled piece of art.  I enlarged the photos for the Photography competition and I got a framing shop clerk to show me what the words in the description of prepartion meant.  And last night I threw very large pieces of paper around the living room and did the first gluing on my 30 x 40 collage.

When caring for someone with cancer, it helps to have a hobby, preferably one that demands intense focus and is also extremely satisfying.

The guy in the lower right is pointing a gun at you.  Some people don't get mammograms because they're fearful.  Mammograms are nowhere near as scary as this dude -- and the former may actually keep you alive, while this dude could kill you on the spot.

 
I found it important to use the spray glue outside. Luckily the heat index is over 100 again.

.
Okay.  So that's the base of operations.  Can't wait to see Phase II.

No comments: