August 17, 2010

More Family Photos -- and really cool airplanes

Jennifer had her camera along on the great Ohio journey to Middle Bass, and she got some fine shots indeed.  These were taken a few days before we went to the island.
 I arrived too late for the going away barbecue for my nephew Jeff, who was moving to Colorado, but everybody else showed up.

Devin, my brother Charlie, Joe, Tara (I think she was referee), and Ryleigh.  Reports are that nobody can beat Ryleigh at these games.  Quick reflexes are OWNED by the young.
Devin and Joe!


Devin and Jenn visited my mother several times.  Once a tie dye project was involved that all three took part in, but I didn't get to see the results and never quite managed even to find out what was being dyed.


 Jennifer looking sexy in earphones in the T-6.  Love this shot!


Hail! Hail!  The gang's all here!


Devin's first look at the TBM, which Charlie has been rebuilding since 1999 or thereabouts.

No comments: