September 12, 2009

She gets it

Go read what racher has to say on yestertime today. I learned about her change of heart regarding tattoos (a subject dear to my heart, and also ankle) and also read about her birthday and Waffle house. Any time I find three subjects of serious interest to me in one place, I think I'm required to say so.

She also speaks of how being in medical school was a method of self-definition, and how she had to learn to define herself separately from an occupation. Lots of us have faced that task, and it's always good to hear about someone else who made it through.

By the way, I think from now on when I add links on the side column, they'll have to start with A. It's way too much trouble clicking Ys into alphabetical order. On the other hand, it allows me to procrastinate . . .

No comments: