September 18, 2009

New Plan

When I visit other people's blogs, I spend a goodly amount of time clicking through to blogs they recommend. Now I've decided to pump up my own links list. I've been keeping it in alphabetical order, which is incredibly pleasing, but if you're a frequent reader, you won't always notice new links. Therefore, when I add new links, I'll keep them at the top of the list for a few days (or months, depending on how the ADHD drugs are working) so you can see what's new. Bonus: it lets me check back easily, too.

Today's newcomers are Trapped by the Mormons; Peace Bang; Jesus' General; and Military Religious Freedom Foundation. I suppose this means I've got to add religion as a keyword . . . I don't necessarily want to talk about the topic myself, but I want you to be able to find sane, well-written comments on the topic.

No comments: