September 10, 2012

Smiling Faces

We attended Michael's nephew's wedding over the weekend, and while we managed to get no, zero, nada photos of the gorgeous bride and groom, we managed to capture some other interesting couples.


 Michael and his brother Tim, gussying up for the wedding.
 Michael, his parents, and his siblings.
 Some of the younger attendants after the wedding.  It looked to me like we were going to need a fireman if the girls moved a step closer in their lovely chiffon gowns, but everybody is well-trained in fire safety.
I'm holding my late sister's grandddaughter, Amy Belle Mason Reidling.  Actually, we were headed into a rousing chorus of "Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross," which my father sang to every baby he loved; and I've assigned myself as back-up singer now that Daddy's unavailable.

Here I am with my nephew Michael and his wife Nicole's three darling daughters, a. k. a. The A Team.  Alanna is next to me; then Amy/Mason, and then Alessia.  We're showing off on the family Vespa, which unfortunately we didn't have time to take for a sping.
At last, a sweet photo of the two of us.  Michael looks dashing in his black suit and Jerry Garcia tie, while I have a curl right in the middle of my forehead and when I am good, I am very very good.

3 comments:

Susan said...

A beautiful couple! I use to recite that verse to my daughter Kelly her had a curl at the nape of her neck--thank you for that memory, XOXO

Mary Cartledgehayes said...

Hi, Susan! Thank you! My mother used to recite that verse to my sister and me, and only years later did I notice that Amy's hair was straight and mine was curly. Yet I remember myself as such a darling child! xxxoo

Bhavik Popat said...

Hi, Mary! I just want to know if you and Michael have a lot of pictures together. No? Then the last photo must’ve been special to you. The two of you looked very happy! Michael looked gorgeous in his black suit. You looked stunning too. Picture-perfect!
Bhavik Popat @ Suit Yourself - Exclusive Menswear