September 9, 2012

Mrs. Limestone from flickr

RavenDinnerPartyBrooklynLimestone (7 of 36).jpg by MrsLimestone
RavenDinnerPartyBrooklynLimestone (7 of 36).jpg, a photo by MrsLimestone on Flickr.

I love this idea, even though my handwriting is, shall we say, obscure.  Can you imagine doing a Christmas set where you wrote one plate for each of the last 6 /8/however many years?  Or an evening with Emily Dickinson.  Or -- wait, you're going to love this one!-- using one of the bad-ass comments from strong women at the Democratic National Convention (a list is making the rounds on facebook).

2 comments:

Susan said...

So funny, I'm just reading an article in the Seattle Times about finding art in your dishes--this photo constitutes that thought!

Mary Cartledgehayes said...

Isn't this wonderful? I'm not familiar with the pen she used and a bit unsure about what fumes might result from baking them in a home oven - but I'd love to make a set.